Lexicon database & log locations

Here’s how to find your Lexicon database and log files.

Database

The easiest way to get your database, is by creating a backup from the top menu bar under BackupDatabase Backup. This makes a full copy of your database.

If you can’t get into Lexicon, you can find the database file here:

Windows: C:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Lexicon/main.db
Mac: /Users/user/Library/Application Support/Lexicon/main.db

Logs

If you are asked to upload your logs for a bug report or other issue, please use the Upload Logs/Database button in the top menu bar under Help.

If you need the logs yourself, you can find the log folder on your drive at these locations:

Windows: C:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Lexicon/logs
Mac: /Users/user/Library/Application Support/Lexicon/logs

Is it possible to change the default database storage/save location?

For example, I use onedrive to keep a live backup of all my music/songs/serato database/etc and ensure I am protected. Since I have and am already paying for this service, it would be nice to inlcude the lexicon database to this location for live backup.

Not at the moment. But I also wouldn’t recommend it because it may cause unexpected issues where OneDrive/etc would interfere with normal operation of Lexicon. So I don’t think I would add the ability to change database location.

On my Macbook running Venture 13.5 and I can’t find the .DB file. mentioned above. I want to try a fresh database and re-sync Serato DJ Pro. Thanks!

In Finder, choose Go -> Go To Folder in the top menu bar and fill in exactly ~/Library/Application Support/Lexicon

That should get you to the right folder

Perfect! Thanks.