LXC Beatgrids Matching In Serato But Not RekordBox

Looks like these aren’t getting picked up by the scanner, I’ll look into it. The plan is to bring out an update after the weekend with some fixes.

Can you upload your Lexicon logs? From the Help menu. The logs should give an error during the scan, just to make sure it is the same problem

Update: please try to run Cleanup from the Help menu, then try the scan again. There was a problem with the scanner that is now resolved. Cleanup will force it to download the new scanner once you start it

Can you explain to me exactly what this beatshift correction does and when you should/must use it?
For example, if I import from Serato to LXC and then export to RB - what happens if I import from RB to LXC again and then export back to Serato?
Then is the corrected beatgrid for RB wrong in Serato? Or does that not affect the beatgrid in Serato?
Where is the Beatgrid information stored? In the tag of the track?

@Christiaan I ran cleanup from the help menu, ran beatshift correction utility, “no beatshift corrections were needed”

I’ve just uploaded my logs.

@Houseman , Idk if that question was for me? I think its important so that Lexicon can be my main orginizing tool. Im using only rb6 rn. Going to be using engine here soon when my new system gets here.Its feeling like I may have to sort some beatgrids on rb6 import to Lexicon and then sync back to rb6. But then I’m worried about what would happen in other DAWs. Im not against doing that. Its just an entire extra process that I’d like to sort out in Lexicon.

@Nbr1babe
Sorry the questions were for Christiaan

1 Like

@Nbr1babe can you try deleting your ~/Library/Caches/Lexicon folder, then run the scan again? I still see the errors in your log

@Houseman see Beatshift Correction | Lexicon - DJ Library Management

I may need a little instruction on how to get there haha

Is that through my finder or through lexicon?

Finder. Press CMD+SHIFT+H then you can go into the Library folder

Im having a little trouble navigating?

Thought I was close but not quite finding it.

On your last screenshot, go to Users (all the way left), then your username, Library → Caches → Lexicon

The first picture displays your instruction above, I dont have a library folder there.

The second is if i follow the same path and open music and then lexicon, but no cashes there.

Im not sure where they might be?

Thanks for walking me through all of this.

That’s the wrong Lexicon folder.
There is a Library folder next to your Music folder there, but maybe it is hidden. Press CMD+SHIFT+. (the dot) to show hidden files