Serato Library Won't Import Most Songs to Lexicon

Hi there i am having the same issues with serato Not importing the whole library.
as reading above advice i have a internal SSD drive. i have the updated version of LEX
my mac is up to date and i still have music missing ,IE all my tracks for my UK top 40 are all missing and i know iv got them.
any help please

@meggameggacluckcluck Can you upload your database & logs, from the Help menu in Lexicon? (at the top) I’ll take a look and I’ll be able to tell you more. Please mention this forum topic in the description

Hi there i have just sent the log file in a zip format hope this ok?

sorry forgot to upload database im just doing it now.
sorry about that

Hi there sorry my bad. i think i have sent it the right way this time from the LEX app . Apologies for the mix up

Those aren’t the right logs. It’s super simple, just open Lexicon and go to the top Help menu and choose “upload database/logs”.

Can you try importing again but with the Merge option disabled?

1 Like

Hi there thank you sorry for delay. Yeah this has worked. I updated LEX and imported again and it is now showing up . Thank you once again for your help. And keep up the good work with the programme :+1:t5::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi there I’m having the same problem on my two macs one is big sur and one is High Sierra. Most playlist are not syncing with lexicon I have tried everything including deleting app are reinstalling. I paid for the first month subscription

Can you give a bit more details? Are the playlists there but empty? What import options are you using?

Hi there some playlist have all songs loaded others playlist suppose to 1153 tracks and only got like 27 tracks loaded. I’m using serato dj pro. What import options should i be using?

Make sure your external drives are connected and working normally.

For the import, disable the Merge option to make sure your import is totally fresh.

Hi yes they are working properly and the merge option is disabled but still happens on both macs and the same playlist are doing it no matter what i do.

Can you upload your logs? From the Help menu at the top in Lexicon. I’ll take a look

hi just sent it

Thanks, got it. I do see something strange in there, can you upload one more thing for me?

I need this folder: /Volumes/Macintosh HD/Users/djbigtunez/Music/_Serato_
Can you zip it and upload it with this link?

ok this is sent now i recently had to change mac name as i got a new mac two months ago

Thanks, there is a small strange thing going on in there. Seems that maybe your username changed to a capital first letter and that caused the importer to miss those tracks.

This will be fixed in the next update, probably in a few days.