Unable to Connect

Hello -

I am trying to setup Lexicon on an older computer and I am receiving the attached message when trying to sign in, request password change, or create a new account. I have tried multiple internet sources and disabling firewall. It is Mac OS El Capitan 10.11.6.

Thank you!

Sounds like Lexicon can’t reach the login server. There was nothing strange on the server so I think this is a connection problem.

What do you see when you go to this page on that older computer? Should show a white page with only “OK”

Hey thanks - I do see the white page with OK.

Can you upload your log files? You can find them here: Lexicon database & log locations

I’m having same issues was this solved?

No firewall or anything else blocking Lexicon? Does the earlier mentioned page show the “OK” text?

Hello yea can see the white page with ok on it and firewall turned off etc

Then Lexicon should be able to connect too. That error only shows if it can’t reach that page.
So there must be something blocking Lexicon, I don’t know what else it could be.
Try a restart, that can help too.

Same issue here. I do see the page with ok. No Firewall or anything else is blocking Lexicon. Restart didn´t help. Is there already a solution?

MacBook Pro, 2019, i7, Sonoma

1 Like

I’m having the same problem - there might be an outage?

1 Like

No problems on the server, but could be something between you guys and the server. Try again in a few hours

1 Like